The black sheep usually doesn't follow the crowd because every once in a while, the crowd is literally going the wrong way in mass

Image
 The black sheep usually doesn't follow the crowd because every once in a while, the crowd is literally going the wrong way in mass   The black sheep usually doesn't follow the crowd because every once in a while, the crowd is literally going the wrong way in mass  It takes a black sheep to stand out and say, 'Hey, I think we're headed off a cliff here!' They may be labeled as outcasts or rebels, but in reality, they're the ones who are brave enough to challenge the status quo and forge their own path. Let's celebrate the black sheep in our lives - the ones who inspire us to think differently, to question the norms, and to embrace our individuality.

I Killed My Husband Because I Was Tired Of The Marriage – Female Suspect


I Killed My Husband Because I Was Tired Of The Marriage – Female Suspect
Photo: The Suspect.

Some days ago, a female suspect, Fatima Abubakar was arrested by operatives of the Borno state Police command after she allegedly mixed poison with her husband's food, leading to his death.

According to Punch News, the suspect who is said to be 25 years old, was said to have been arrested on the 19th of October 2022.


While being paraded by the Borno state Police command, the suspect confessed that she decided to kill her husband, Goni Abbah because she was getting tired of the relationship.
The suspect revealed that the deceased was her second husband and that she ended her first marriage because she was no longer comfortable with marriage.

The suspect said that it makes her angry every time she realizes that she is married. She said that she did not have any issues with the deceased but the thought of her being married irritates her.

According to her, she said; “I never wanted the marriage. Goni was my second husband; I got separated from my first husband because I hate marriage."
“Anytime I wake up with the fact that I am married, it pisses me off. At some point, I had to run to my parent to demand an end to the marriage but they always sent me back, asking me to be patient. At some point, two months after I gave birth to my child, I ran away and slept in an uncompleted building for about two weeks. I later returned to my husband’s house."

"Not that he doesn’t treat me well, we are also not quarrelling. We are two in the household, I am his second wife and I have been married to him since 2021. But I just hate when any man comes near me."

The suspect added that she does not really know what is wrong with her and that she does not still feel that she was the one who killed her husband.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clifford Hoyt, 31, suffered serious injuries in a car accident in 1999.

See how topless woman was killed after hanging out of car window (Photos/Video)

ADULTERESS STRIPPED NAKED AND BEATEN IN BUSY SHOPPING CENTRE