The black sheep usually doesn't follow the crowd because every once in a while, the crowd is literally going the wrong way in mass

Image
 The black sheep usually doesn't follow the crowd because every once in a while, the crowd is literally going the wrong way in mass   The black sheep usually doesn't follow the crowd because every once in a while, the crowd is literally going the wrong way in mass  It takes a black sheep to stand out and say, 'Hey, I think we're headed off a cliff here!' They may be labeled as outcasts or rebels, but in reality, they're the ones who are brave enough to challenge the status quo and forge their own path. Let's celebrate the black sheep in our lives - the ones who inspire us to think differently, to question the norms, and to embrace our individuality.

The wife looked at herself in the mirror and asked her husband: Do you still love me.? The man replied: Oh yes, and very beloved! But is my body not the same as when we first met?

The wife looked at herself in the mirror and asked her husband: Do you still love me.? The man replied: Oh yes, and very beloved! But is my body not the same as when we first met?




No, I did not notice, the man replied. She put her hand on my stomach and said, look my belly is much bigger and heavier, my legs are not smooth anymore. She came to him with tears in her eyes and asked, "Why do you need me like this?" The man replied: Look, when I touch your body, I feel your love, I see your kind heart, I see your beautiful figure,

I know it's a perfect shape, I love you. Don't be mad at the way you look, enjoy the way I see you, and the way I still feel you. I fell in love with the sensuality and kindness of your soul, not with the bustle of your body, and through tears I drew a smile on her face, which shines again. That's how it should be in life and love, because you love not with your eyes, but with your heart... 

May God bless you with a partner that will love you beyond your physical look.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clifford Hoyt, 31, suffered serious injuries in a car accident in 1999.

See how topless woman was killed after hanging out of car window (Photos/Video)

ADULTERESS STRIPPED NAKED AND BEATEN IN BUSY SHOPPING CENTRE