Skip to main content

The black sheep usually doesn't follow the crowd because every once in a while, the crowd is literally going the wrong way in mass

Image
 The black sheep usually doesn't follow the crowd because every once in a while, the crowd is literally going the wrong way in mass   The black sheep usually doesn't follow the crowd because every once in a while, the crowd is literally going the wrong way in mass  It takes a black sheep to stand out and say, 'Hey, I think we're headed off a cliff here!' They may be labeled as outcasts or rebels, but in reality, they're the ones who are brave enough to challenge the status quo and forge their own path. Let's celebrate the black sheep in our lives - the ones who inspire us to think differently, to question the norms, and to embrace our individuality.

So I paid my husband a surprise visit and found his phone on the table...



 So I paid my husband a surprise visit and found his phone on the table...

 

 So I paid my husband a surprise visit and found his phone on the table...


I know he must have forgotten it at home  

So I didn't touch it initially because I had promised myself never  to look at a man's phone talkless of touching it


But when I started cleaning dust from the table, my hand mistakenly touched the screen of the phone and I saw that it was unlocked ๐Ÿ™„


So my mind told me to just use the phone and check time small๐Ÿ˜›


From checking time, I found myself in the call logs

And all I could see were dialed, received, and missed calls from the Mechanic, Operator, Oga refiller, Baba vulcanizer, and some familiar friends


"This my husband na saint o,

Even though we dey far away from each other, he still gets only men numbers for phone"


I muttered to myself ๐Ÿ‘†

As I went straight to check WhatsApp next


Then the phone started ringing nonstop

And it was the Caterpillar Operator calling ๐Ÿค”


The number called up to 3 times I didn't pick

But I decided to pick the fourth time just to inform the caller that the owner of the phone wasn't around

So that he could stop calling 

And I was almost very sure that the caller would be a man Because only men operate those heavy-duty machines around here


But to my greatest surprise 

when I picked up the call, a female voice said

"Hello dear how are you feeling now"๐Ÿ™„


My heart skipped immediately,

My eyes started turning me like someone who needed to drink chilled malt mixed with tin milk

and every part of my body began to tremble especially as she kept saying

"hello, hello, are you there, talk to me na....."


So before I pressed the end call bottom,

 I just said ๐Ÿ‘‡

" did you even know that your boyfriend saved your number as a Caterpillar Operator?


Please be operating his caterpillar gently o,

Let it not come and knock the engine for all other drivers"


As soon as I said that ๐Ÿ‘†, she hung up ๐Ÿ˜


Wetin send me to go touch man phone again?๐Ÿ˜ญ

 I don't cry till my face does swell finish.....

You no go even fit see my eyes now๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿ˜ญ


I still dey here dey cry

And I will continue to sit here and wait for him to return

So that I can ask him๐Ÿ‘‡

 "Who is the caterpillar operator on your phone?"


What do you think would be his reply?


I  already know he will form angry fess


Then maybe tell me that the Caterpillar Operator is a man in his workplace who is just like a father to him but naturally has a female voice  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clifford Hoyt, 31, suffered serious injuries in a car accident in 1999.

See how topless woman was killed after hanging out of car window (Photos/Video)

ADULTERESS STRIPPED NAKED AND BEATEN IN BUSY SHOPPING CENTRE