The black sheep usually doesn't follow the crowd because every once in a while, the crowd is literally going the wrong way in mass

Image
 The black sheep usually doesn't follow the crowd because every once in a while, the crowd is literally going the wrong way in mass   The black sheep usually doesn't follow the crowd because every once in a while, the crowd is literally going the wrong way in mass  It takes a black sheep to stand out and say, 'Hey, I think we're headed off a cliff here!' They may be labeled as outcasts or rebels, but in reality, they're the ones who are brave enough to challenge the status quo and forge their own path. Let's celebrate the black sheep in our lives - the ones who inspire us to think differently, to question the norms, and to embrace our individuality.

My boyfriend and I went to Iverson Mall to pick up an order from Tropical Smoothie.

Having grown up around shooting and guns I knew the only options are to duck or run. I immediately looked to my left to see where they were shooting and how I could get from in the middle of it.






I looked over and saw their target fall to the ground and saw there was nowhere for me to go so I just ducked as low as I could.


 Before I could even duck all the way down I heard a loud pop and glass flew at my face and into my lap. I immediately screamed and jumped out the car as I felt the blood pouring down my face and ran into the store where my boyfriend was.

I will never forget the look on his face and how frantic he was when he saw me as he begged me to tell him what happened.



We went back outside and the people in the Wingstop next door were in the door looking out to see what happened and when they saw me they told us to come in and we could use their
bathroom so he could try to clean me off though a lot of the blood had already come off on his shirt as he refused to let me go the entire time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clifford Hoyt, 31, suffered serious injuries in a car accident in 1999.

See how topless woman was killed after hanging out of car window (Photos/Video)

ADULTERESS STRIPPED NAKED AND BEATEN IN BUSY SHOPPING CENTRE