The black sheep usually doesn't follow the crowd because every once in a while, the crowd is literally going the wrong way in mass

Image
 The black sheep usually doesn't follow the crowd because every once in a while, the crowd is literally going the wrong way in mass   The black sheep usually doesn't follow the crowd because every once in a while, the crowd is literally going the wrong way in mass  It takes a black sheep to stand out and say, 'Hey, I think we're headed off a cliff here!' They may be labeled as outcasts or rebels, but in reality, they're the ones who are brave enough to challenge the status quo and forge their own path. Let's celebrate the black sheep in our lives - the ones who inspire us to think differently, to question the norms, and to embrace our individuality.

Survival of Juliane Koepcke from plane crash was a miracle



In 1971, 17-year-old Juliane Koepcke was flying over the Peruvian rainforest with her mother when she got sucked out of the airplane after it was struck by a bolt of lightning. She fell two miles to the ground strapped to her seat.

"The plane jumped down and went into a nose-dive. It was pitch black and people were screaming, then the deep roaring of the engines filled my head completely.
Suddenly the noise stopped and I was outside the plane. I was in a freefall, strapped to my seat bench and hanging head-over-heels. The whispering of the wind was the only noise I could hear.
I could see the canopy of the jungle spinning towards me. Then I lost consciousness and remember nothing of the impact. Later I learned that the plane had broken into pieces about two miles above the ground. I woke the next day and looked up into the canopy. The first thought I had was: 'I survived an air crash.'"

Koepcke's first instincts were to try and find her mother, but she was nowhere to be found. After eating some sweets found at the crash site, Koepcke waded downstream and followed the river.
After 10 days, she found a moored boat. She poured the gasoline from the boat's fuel tank on to her wounds, which were infested with maggots. She then spent the night in a makeshift shelter.

"I remained there but I wanted to leave. I didn't want to take the boat because I didn't want to steal it."

The next day, she was discovered by loggers and was soon reunited with her father. She later discovered that her mother had initially survived the crash, only to die of her injuries several days later.

Like her parents, Koepcke went on to study biology at the University of Kiel in Germany, graduating in 1980. She received her doctorate from Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich and returned to Peru to conduct research in mammalogy, specializing in bats.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clifford Hoyt, 31, suffered serious injuries in a car accident in 1999.

See how topless woman was killed after hanging out of car window (Photos/Video)

ADULTERESS STRIPPED NAKED AND BEATEN IN BUSY SHOPPING CENTRE